Fishamble: The New Play Company, Ireland
Spinning | Smock Alley Theatre, Main Space | Oct 1 – 12
What does it take to forgive the unforgivable?
In small-town Ireland, father-of-one Conor is desperate to hold onto a life that is disintegrating before his eyes. Susan is a mother searching for reason in the darkness of her teenage daughter's killing.
A contemporary tragedy comes to light when they finally meet.
What does it feel like to lose everything? To explain? To forgive?
Produced by Fishamble (Silent, Little Thing Big Thing, Tiny Plays for Ireland), Spinning is a gripping new play by Deirdre Kinahan, writer of the sell-out, multi award-winning festival hit Halcyon Days (Irish Times Theatre Award nomination for Best New Play 2012).
Information and Tickets:
- Venue: Smock Alley Theatre, Main Space
- Previews: Wed Oct 1 & Thurs Oct 2, 7.30pm
- Dates: Fri Oct 3, 7.30pm
- Sat Oct 4, 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Sun Oct 5, 2.30pm
- Tues Oct 7 – Fri Oct 10, 7.30pm
- Sat Oct 11, 2.30pm & 7.30pm
- Sun Oct 12, 2.30pm
- Tickets: €20 – €30
- Duration: Approx. 75 mins. No interval.
- Talking Theatre: Oct 5, post-show. With Jim Culleton and Deirdre Kinahan.
"[Fishamble is] a global brand with international theatrical presence." The Irish Times
Cast and Creative Team:
- Directed by Jim Culleton
- Cast: Fiona Bell, Caitriona Ennis, Janet Moran, Karl Shiels
- Set Design: Sabine Dargent
- Lighting Design: Kevin Smith
- Sound Design: Denis Clohessy
- Costume Design: Leonore McDonagh