Planning Your Trip
Are you visiting us in Dublin this year? To ensure you get the most from your trip we've partnered up with some of the best restaurants, bars and hotels in the city so that you can enjoy special deals and discounts throughout the festival. The links below will help you decide on how to reach us, suggest parking information close to the festival venues and just some of the many ways to spend your days in Dublin city.
If you're thinking of joining us in 2018 as part of a group we'd love to hear from you! Throughout the past six decades we have welcomed artists and audiences from all over the world and this year is no different. We offer bespoke packages for visiting groups that include
- Priority booking, ensuring you get the best seats to the most in-demand performances from the festival
- Opportunities to meet with the cast and creatives behind our shows and attend festival + events and workshops
- A dedicated box office coordinator that will assist you with your festival itinerary and scheduling
- Accommodation recommendations based on your group's requirements
- Group discounts on tickets, free ticket exchanges and no booking fees
- Assistance planning your trip to Dublin, including travel and tourist recommendations and offers
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01 677 8439
Discover Ireland tourist information offices are located at Dublin airport at terminals 1 and 2, as well as in the city centre on O'Connell Street, Dublin 1 and Suffolk Street, Dublin 2. For more information on planning your trip visit our official tourist websites at Discover Ireland and Visit Dublin.
The links below will direct you to more detailed information about travelling to Dublin. If you are travelling to the city centre from the airport you can take the Aircoach from directly outside Terminal 1 or 2.
By Air / By Sea / By Luas / By Train / By Bus / By Car / By Bike